Behaviour Support and Therapy has extensive experience and expertise of working with adults living physical, developmental and neurological disabilities, autism spectrum disorder (ASD) as well as psychosocial disability. We believe that fulfillment comes from feeling a sense of mastery over our lives and feeling supported to live the way we want.
We can support you to:
How we can assist you
We can help our adult clients with:
- A Support Coordinator who can assist you to navigate the NDIS and link you in with providers who can help you meet your NDIS goals. Support Coordinators also develop Funding Plans and Support Plans. Funding plans assist with managing NDIS funds. A Support Plan is like a directory of different services, providers, resources and strategies to help you meet your needs and goals.
- Therapy and Counselling to identify your strengths and needs and work towards your NDIS goals, by building your capacity to be independent and carry out activities of daily living.
- Behaviour Support by working with you to identify your strengths and the areas you want to change in your life. We bring together all your therapists and support people to work towards a plan which is focused on your goals and understanding who you are. We can develop a Positive Behaviour Support Plan that can used to guide people around you to understand your triggers, cues and reasons for certain behaviours. We can train your support people to understand the Positive Behaviour Support Plan and be able to implement it.
How our sessions can look
We can work with you:
Working with us
We can work with you using the following line items from your NDIS plan:
- Improved Relationships – Specialist Behavioural Intervention Support (11_022_0110_7_3)
- Improved Relationships – Behaviour Management Plan and Training (11_023_0110_7_3)
- Improved Daily Living – Individual Assessment, Therapy and/or training (15_048_01228_1_3)
- Coordination of Supports: Level 2 (07_002_0106_8_3)
- Specialist Support Coordination: Level 3 (07_004_0132_8_3)